6.19.2009

Snakes and Cages

My luck, I woke up late for work today leaving me with only 10 minutes to get ready. So this is what I came up with while I was tripping over stuff. As usual, Florida weather is above 90 degrees today so that really limits what i can wear. I have a love/hate relationship with Florida really. I love the fact that the beach is 20 minutes away and it feels like i’m on vacation 365 days a year but the heat really gets to me sometimes. I’ve always wondered if i could fry an egg on the roof of my car… This is something i need to try lol. I did some vintage shopping today after work and came across some pretty great finds. (I’ll post about them later) In other news, we’re getting a brand new radio booth at work :) and i’m very excited!!! I’ll post pictures once we move into the new stationnn. This is what I wore today :)

DSCN2925 DSCN2926

DSCN2949

DSCN2928

DSCN2931

ignore my messy room :p

DSCN2938

Vintage Snake skin bag, Chico’s striped knit shirt, White DIY bodycon skirt, Knee high gladiator sandals (bought online)

let me know what you think

xoxo, Maria

7 comments:

  1. i must agree with damsels... u asked where im from? im from brevard lol i have alot of friends who live in broward...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING la cartera y las gladiators. sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im in love with your Vintage Snake skin bag.. hohohoho

    and your gladi.. so bold, love it!
    =)
    love, v

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your gorgeous!!
    Very pretty pictures and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the shirt at ZARA, im sure you can find it there :)

    xoxo
    Andy from stylescrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete