- Arrived at the Airport at 6 am to leave to Orlando and then catch a connection flight to Detroit
- Got to Orlando,found out theres not connection flights to detroit lol
- Left for St. Louis and then to Detroit.
- Arrived at Detroit at around 5 pm (geeze)
- Had dinner met a lot of my boyfriend's family and had lamb for the first time (I didnt know it was lamb...i felt so bad)
- Went to a safari to feed animals
- Ran up hills :)
- Collected flowers
- Ran in the Rain
- Got sick :(
- Went to Cedar Point which is by the way sooo muchh funnn
- Went to Ohio
- Had the greasiest patty melt sandwhich I've ever seen at this place called Tony's. They're known for having sevings that could feed 5 people. I was so grossed out by the way people were eating! One girl was eating a ONE GALLON FUDGE SUNDAE all by herself and there were buckets of bacon all over with humongous burgers. I've never seen a person eat so much!
- All in all I had a great time and lots of fun :)
Here are some pictures from the fields:
Here I am knee deep in Daisies :) (the sun was in my faceee)
and here's one of my boyfriend's sister and I just fooling around LOL
The whole trip was pretty laid back so I packed light.
ps: thanks for all the sweet comments! hope you guys had a great weekend. I'll answer e-mails and posts pretty soon :)
what did u do this weekend?